“Good teams are committed to the team mission and to each other personally. Good leaders inspire and build this commitment and trust.” – Lee Ellis
The Leading with Honor® Group Training Program
In Lee Ellis’ award-winning book, Leading with Honor: Leadership Lessons from the Hanoi Hilton, he shares the life-transforming stories that he and his comrades experienced in the prison camps of Vietnam and leadership lessons that he learned.
Now, use these powerful stories and leadership lessons as a group training program. The guiding principles that he has learned--the importance of knowing yourself, guarding your character, the over-communicating in a hostile culture, balancing the importance of the mission while nurturing the people around you, treasuring your trials and celebrating your successes, exploiting creativity to overcome obstacles, and more—have been invaluable in his personal career and the clients that he has served.
Past feedback is that Leading with Honor –
- - generates a buzz within a group or organization and Lee’s POW stories resonate with groups.
- - creates more engagement than the typical leadership training event.
- - has a better retention rate allowing the principles to be used in day-to-day work.
This training program is a holistic experience and contains everything you need to use Leading with Honor as a training program in your team or organization.
Learn More and order group training materials from our Online Store or Amazon.com.
- - Leading with Honor Book (1 per leader or participant) ISBN# 978-0-9838793-2-9
- - Group Training Leader Guide* (1 per leader) ISBN# 978-0-9838793-3-6
- - Group Training Participant Guide (1 per participant) ISBN# 978-0-9838793-4-3
Survey Link - We Want Your Feedback
After completing your training program, please take a moment and give us some feedback on this group training, your selected meeting format, and more. We sincerely appreciate your input in helping us continually improve our training program experience.
Click here to take this quick survey (you will be re-directed to a new web page).
Support Links and Materials
Link (Session 1) - The Leading with Honor Assessment
Link (Session 4) - The Courage Challenge Campaign
Link - Courage Challenge Pocket Cards
Link - Leading with Honor Reminder Cards